Our Wardrobe Organising Service
We offer a full wardrobe organisation service in London, working with you on your drawers, cupboards and storage to create practical and efficient space which also fulfils your visual desires.
Wardrobes, walk-in closets and dressing rooms are all spaces that can get overlooked. These should be functional spaces but are often overlooked which in turn gives us anxiety and stress rather than simplicity and enjoyment.
Our team of professional wardrobe organisers will support you in identifying which clothes you keep and which ones might be better off passing on. As daunting as this task might seem, believe me, we will make it into a very enjoyable experience.
Ultimately, we’re here to help you rediscover your wardrobe, prioritising the clothes that you love, making them easier to access and shedding or relocating those items that are taking up precious space. By organising and sorting through your clothes, we can create an area you actually enjoy interacting with every day. Everything will end up with a practical place to live and everything will make sense.
London Wardrobe Organising Specialists
We understand what a premium there is on space and have seen first hand that even those with the space can fall into habits that lead to wardrobes becoming disorganised.
Our wardrobe organising service is for you if:
- you’ve collected too many clothes and have lost sight of your favourite pieces
- packing for a weekend away has become an exercise in frustration
- you’re no longer enjoying getting ready for a night out
- you’re wasting precious time rifling through racks and drawers to find the right item
- you’re guilty of holding onto clothes you know you aren’t even sure about
- you have clothes that you love to own, but don’t love to wear
- you’re in the habit of buying more clothes than you can store
- you want to change your shopping habits and start enjoying the clothes you have
This whole experience is about rediscovering what you own, knowing what’s actually in your wardrobe and what you feel great wearing. It’s about getting back the enjoyment of getting ready in the morning (and it will look amazing too!)
- You make your enquiry and tell us what you are wanting to achieve regarding your wardrobe and any problems you currently have.
- We book an organisation day in our diaries.
- We arrive on the day, have a quick chat and show round and then get started.
- You make the decisions and we implement the order, We will methodically go through your clothing, accessories and shoes and you will make a decision on each item:
- Give to charity
- Archive special items for children
- Give to friends or family
- We’ll organise the clothes you’ve chosen to keep and create a system that you can use to keep organised going forward.
NOTE: A confidentiality agreement is available, so you know that no matter what you have, there is no cause for concern.
Wardrobe Organising Testimonials
We’re proud to have helped people all over London get their wardrobes back under control. Some of our clients have been good enough to provide feedback on our work, feel free to find out for yourself what we can do for you:
Our Service Area
Vicky and her team are based in Richmond and around London. Our service area covers the entirety of North London, South London, East London and West London as well as further out. If needed we can also travel further afield to areas outside of London – just let us know where you’re based, and we’ll see if we can reach you. It’s never usually a problem.
Do we have to cull my clothes, or can we just organise them?
You don’t have to cull any clothes at all, we can simply organise what you have there. Some of our clients prefer this and in these situations you won’t have to be present whilst we work. We may still have a few questions about your lifestyle that will help us make decisions on the day, especially if you won’t be around much.
Do you provide storage solutions such as boxes, or coat hangers?
After your initial consultation, we’ll be able to discuss any additional storage solutions that might be suitable. We usually recommend our range of hangers which can help to save space and also look after your clothes. These can be delivered to your door before we arrive. We have a variety of hangers including our most popular skinny hanger (non-slip rubber) which can double the amount of clothes storage in your wardrobe, standard hangers, hangers specifically for knitwear and children’s hangers. Please do ask if you are thinking of making any purchases before the booking, or take a look at our recommendations to see the storage we love.
How long does it take to organise my wardrobe?
The time it takes to organise a wardrobe varies depending on the size of the wardrobe and if you have clothes elsewhere in your home you wish to include in the equation, minimum would be a day but obviously, if we did finish before this we would continue to work on any other desired areas for the duration of your booking. When we have an enquiry call we can advise you of how long we will believe it will take.
Do I need to be there all day for my wardrobe organising?
We will most definitely need you for the first part of the day and maybe more if the wardrobe is large. We may have questions for you later in the day but once decisions have been made on what is staying and going, then we can get on with putting everything back pretty independently.
Get in touch today!
We tailor our wardrobe organising services to our clients’ needs. Get in touch with us by submitting an enquiry on our website form below.