We use these storage solutions in our work, recommend them to our clients and sell them in our online shop. We’ll earn a small commission on sales made from you clicking on any links to Amazon products.
I am often asked how to keep and store photos. Decluttered doesn’t mean getting rid of everything – it’s just about keeping those items you keep organised in a friendly way that is easy to maintain, appealing on the eye and sensible for your personal lifestyle. Photo memories are great, keeping one or two snaps from a holiday or event is a lovely way to keep your memories tangible for years to come. Here are a few of my top tips for keeping your photos crisp
- Keep photos out of sunlight to avoid fading
- Print just a selection of the photos on your phone each month – My top tip is to use the love heart icon on your photos app to showcase your favourites and print only these. Use the app or website, Photobox to do this and have them delivered to your door
- Use The Holding Company boxes to create just a handful of categories
- As your photos are delivered you can add them to the relevant box and they will automatically build up in date order!
- My favourite labelling gadget that never leaves my side is my Dymo label maker (available on Amazon) which creates neat sticky labels in a size and style that you like.