How Does A Tidy, Clutter-Free Home Enhance Wellbeing?
- It can help keep stress levels and anxiety down – life is so full of hurdles so not letting your own home be one of those is a wonderful feeling.
- Knowing where everything you own belongs, helps the feeling of being in control of your life.
- The less you own the easier it is to keep control of where everything is.
- Life is also so full of choices and decisions – for me personally work takes up my allowance of decision making, so when I am in my home I need straight forward choices and I have found this makes an enormous difference to my headspace.
- I don’t care enough about the colour socks I wear or the style of the notebook I use. I don’t waste my headspace on decisions in the morning that make getting ready so much harder so it’s been an invaluable journey to separate where I do need to make important choices and where I don’t.